Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Headsup Screensaver

-
Click image to view Flash animation (52k)
-
I made a small random animation, like the one's I've posted before, this one just moves between 4 heads and some text, it's pretty basic. You can download the swf, mac osx screensaver installer and a pc exe file version of it here.
I tried to create a pc version of it on my mac, all I could do was create the animation for PC format, so don't blame me if it blows up your machine. If by any chance you download it please leave a comment on whether or not it worked, for research purposes! I might make some more so it would be good to know.
More geekery soon.
-
Also here's a version of the same thing with drawings by a group I've been working with, just some super fast line drawings they did, I liked the outcome.

3 comments:

SANCHO TEE said...

sweet! what happened to that unfinished game?

lyken love said...

works tickity boo an my macintosh, well cool.

See Kirtsy is in Juxtapoz.

http://www.juxtapoz.com/Richard+Scarry/17535-all-tied-up-with-kirsty-whiten

capitano jings said...

Bonus folks, good to know it works.
Sancho, the game has been shelved at the mo, but will get back to it soon I hope.

Also Lyken, that's mad aboot Kirsty, her work is getting super bugged out now and the colours rule.