Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Rework.Update

-
Click for larger
-
So I added some details to flesh out the background and will also have some bits that can change at random, to keep the design looking a wee bit different. Should be finished by the end of the world. Old Sketch.
When the site finally is finished the blog will have a bit of a makeover too, I need to upgrade the template and add a labelling system, matching the graphics to the site design and adding a lighhtbox function so the images don't pop-up anymore.

2 comments:

SANCHO TEE said...

i actually liked the old site better. i enjoyed looking around the picture for the links. nice one with the cats lol

capitano jings said...

Hey Sancho, I hopefully will have the smaller links in the panorama street scene in the frame, so there will be plenty to look out for. I can't change it now anyway! If I changed it again it might end me. He he