Monday, December 14, 2009

So here it is... Merry Xmas

-
Click for bigger
-
...Everybody's having fun.
-
So it's nearly wee fat baby Jesus's birthday, and some folk are going to be hitting the 'office doo', getting into the festive Spirits and abusing each other, verbally and physically. It's such a good time to give.
This one's for Iain, who had 2 of the 3 speech bubbles relayed to him last year, by an office mate.
-
On a more happy note, I asked my son what he was after for Xmas day from Santa and he replied 'crippies!'(crisps), so we splashed out and got a six pack of Quavers, he'll be overjoyed that morning, I'm sure.

6 comments:

Iain said...

This might be my favourite thing you've ever done!You selling it or would you be up for swapping it for some Powwkipsie mentallness?

capitano jings said...

Hey Iain, I have a line drawing version I can add some ink to and give ye, I hope your chrimbo do is a bit less like that scene this year, he he.

Iain said...

I never went.I sat in and watched "Law Abiding Citizen".From what I hear i made the right choice.

Iain said...

p.s;Cheers for that drawing, Ill do you a xmas one too. Ill get it off you when we have our christmas meet-up/draw-off/boozeathon.

capitano jings said...

Yeap, that would be giant bingo!
Also beer would be good, lets get some super boozefeastered! yabbos!

Iain Laurie said...

Letsgetabsolutelyfeckinboxwhacked'nthat.