Friday, December 11, 2009

Ooter Space Land


-
This is just a sketch of a screensaver idea I had, the full version will be available at the show at Pageant, along with a tune that Lyken made and a small platform computer game, which I will have made in 3 weeks, no pressure likes.
-
I was happy enough with the music effects, but the movement isn't too good, it's hard to work out with Flash if your doing too much or too little, but after a few watches you usually work it oot. The big ship needs more animation and I think that will have more detail and possibly some moonbase type stuff in the far distance with flashing lights.
-
My mate Techno Dave will be helping me out with some proper space sound effects, he's better at music than me, obviously because his name is Techno Dave.
-
Geek on. Best viewed in full screen.

2 comments:

lyken love said...

plinky, plonky, moonbase marvelous.

Inua said...

techno dave - conjurers up a brilliant character, thanks.