Monday, November 23, 2009

SecretWars Glasgow

-
Was through at the SecretWars Glasgow event the other night, after the Recoat Xmas Show, well done to them for pulling of another giganto yin, met some good folks, including Jenny Soep, who does amazing drawings and animations.
I have some more pics from the night I'll post up soon hopefully. My drawing is a bit wonky, think I need to get some practise in before the tour! The team was announced, kindo late on, I think it would have been good to have had Mr. Vibes as his style is quite different from everyone else, but the team is pretty good none the less.
The Victorian photo drawings by Ben Fist were thizlllllaaaaaaaiidddddiiieeeeeeees!

4 comments:

senor alec thompson said...

nice. shame i couldnt make it to the show or this. looked like a gid night.
finally got one o these blog numbers...

al

Jenny Soep said...

Hey there Elph. Just to say, you can see the pic I did of you on my blog. Great to meet you too!

Anonymous said...

yeah tears for mr.jibe, but am sure he loved it anyway.

Anonymous said...

yeah tears for mr.jibe, but am sure he loved it anyway.