Thursday, September 24, 2009

Haunted Graffiti Photos

-
Pic thieved from Recoat.
-
As usual I never took any good photos ofthe opening night but thankfully some folk did.
-
You can view the work on the Recoat Flickr.
-
Opening photos courtesy of Mateos.
-
53 extra drawings at Recoat.
-
The show turn out was great, it was the best I'd felt before a show too, maybe I was actually invested more in the work, it was a long process of ideas between myself and Lyken. Thankfully Amy and Ali were incredibly supportive as always in giving us the space and I reckon it could move into some new directions for creating images, I learned a lot during the course of the last months and still think there's a lot to explore.
-
We are looking at ways of making a show based more in a scifi universe with astronauts, ships and environments, with a soundtrack and interactive machines which would be great. So if there's any billionaires willing to fund our project, I'm open for offers, he.

No comments: