Saturday, July 04, 2009

Site version 9

-
This, bar some tidying up will be the layout of the new site, I'll add some more geek tweaks, but apart from that, hopefully I can make it live soon. It's taken a long while and a lot of mapping out to become a simple as anything design, not far off what I had 6 years ago. I think I have OCD though, so the constant changing is probably why it's taken so long.
It's completely in Flash and xml. so hopefully I will never have to update the design ever again, just the content and this blog. Then possibly I could do some real work.

6 comments:

SANCHO TEE said...

awww yeah finally, just some tidying up left.
akaelph site launching august 2037!

Anonymous said...

EYE RIGHT!

capitano jings said...

Serious! It's gonnae be a site soon! Ha ha

Steely Kurt said...

looking forward tae it, get oan it!

Anonymous said...

crackin seein the shop on it, hate giving a cut to gallerys

capitano jings said...

Yep hopefully can get some stuff up there on the shop for the launch, not quite sure how it will work yet!